.Net Application Engineer
Posted on: June 24, 2022
.NET APPLICATION ENGINEER / C# SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
Do you enjoy delivering high-quality products and services while
working with a professional team? -If so, we want you on our remote
BerkOne -is currently seeking a motivated .NET Application Engineer
to join our growing team!
WHAT WE DO:BerkOne's innovative workforce takes pride in developing
highly creative solutions to our customers' most vexing business
challenges. -As an integral part of our application development
team, the .NET Application Engineer will analyze and maintain
custom applications and develop new software products for our
diverse client base. This job allows for autonomy and independence
and is primarily self-reliant.
WHAT YOU'LL DO? As a .Net Application Engineer with BerkOne, you
will assume responsibility for programming, analysis, and
maintenance of current systems as well as designing of new ones.
-You will research new techniques or products that will improve
overall operations while working with users to implement solutions
to resolve existing problems. -As a .Net Application Engineer, you
will: - - - - -
- maintain and enhance existing complex systems, taking on a lead
role in the design aspects of development.
- design and create new systems as dictated by business needs.
This includes facilitation of business requirements and design
meetings and creation of related documentation.
- be capable of leading all aspects of multidepartment projects.
This includes meeting facilitation, documentation, communication,
- take a lead in all technical aspects of the project lifecycle:
Research, design, code, test, document and implement programming
- understand and implement efficient database design as related
to systems requirements.
- take initiative to correct systems-threatening incidents.
- effectively communicate with clients, management, system users
and internal and external technical staff. - -As a remote employee,
you will meet with your team via MS Teams to stay connected. - -We
are seeking applicants within a 1-2-hour commutable distance, that
will allow you to come into the Bethlehem office for in-house
meetings and any technical issues. - -LOCATION, HOURS + START DATE:
- Work From Home - live within a commutable distance of
- Day Shift, Monday - Friday
- June 27
PAY + BENEFITS:
- Salary: 80K - 85K (commensurate with experience)
- Medical, dental, vision (elected benefits start the 1st of the
month after 45 days of employment)
- Generous PTO
- 401(k) Profit Sharing
- Basic Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Travel Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Long Term Disability
- Preparation of Wills
- Optional pet insurance
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR:The successful candidate will have strong
logic/problem-solving skills, the ability to grasp system design,
and an inquisitive mind. We are looking for someone who can take a
lead role in driving complex projects from beginning to end. -
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 4-6 years of related
experience; or equivalent combination of education and
- Working knowledge of C#, VB.NET, TransactSQL, Visual Studio,
and SQL Server Management Studio.
- Proven experience being Project Lead
- Proven experience driving complex projects from beginning to
- Ability to conduct all phases of the software development life
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
If you are not afraid to dig into code and try to understand how
things work, you will enjoy being a part of our high performing and
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in the tax, financial, title, or document processing
- History of leadership and collaboration on complex multi-team
WHY WORK WITH BERKONE?Here at BerkOne, open and honest
communication is the mobilizing force that maintains the integrity
of our company. We interact with each other and our clients with
respect and trust. Our employees drive the success of our
organization, and we are committed to providing the environment for
them to succeed! We encourage the use of information, imagination,
and initiative to develop innovative solutions.
Check out our real-world results at berkone.com
BerkOne is an equal opportunity employer and offers a friendly work
environment, competitive wages, great work life balance,
comprehensive medical and dental benefits, paid vacation, 401K, and
sick time. All positions require a successful reference check,
criminal background check and drug screen.
Keywords: BerkOne, Bethlehem , .Net Application Engineer, Engineering , Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!