Preschool Principal / Director
Company: Nobel Learning Communities
Posted on: July 7, 2019
Job Code: 9567Location: 731School Brand: Chesterbrook AcademyCity:
BethlehemSchool State: PA
Our preschool builds the solid academic foundation students need
for future success. In our school, classes are led by dedicated,
caring teachers who value open communication with parents. Using
our Links to Learning curriculum, our preschool offers the perfect
balance of learning and play, combining structured learning
experiences with play activities designed for each developmental
stage. If you value a career in an educational community of
extraordinary professionals, join ours!
We have an opportunity for an energetic and dynamic Preschool
Principal/Director to lead an incredible school staff and be a part
of an amazing community. If you have a passion for working with
children, are dedicated to providing the best education and care to
students, excel in a collaborative environment, and foster positive
relationships, we want you to be a part of our team.
Leads the school administration team and has responsibility for the
delivery of the instructional program and overall operation of the
school including: marketing plan implementation, student
enrollment, parent and community relations, staff supervision and
development, profit and loss management, and facility
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS:
- High School diploma required; Bachelor's degree in Early
Childhood Education preferred or equivalent years of experience as
- Minimum of three years experience in education administration
or business administration required.
- Minimum of one-year teaching experience required; three years
teaching experience preferred.May substitute experience with an
educational services company for teaching experience.
- Meets minimum education and experience requirements to comply
with applicable state regulation and accrediting boards, including
holding any state required director certifications.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge of principles, techniques, goals and objectives of
early childhood education.
- Ensures a safe, clean, attractive school, and classroom
environment conducive to learning.
- Demonstrates high degree of integrity and honesty, including
but not limited to, confidentiality of company, student, family,
and employee information as required by both company policy and
federal and state laws.
- Builds effective relationships with other administrators,
corporate, and office staff.
- Recruits qualified staff to assist in development and
implementation of NLCI curriculum.
- Uses local grassroots marketing strategies to generate and
- TRAVEL: Must be able to travel by air, rail, or motor vehicle
to required training and development.
- Competitive pay.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Company paid life insurance; supplemental life insurance
- A 401(k) plan with matching employer contributions.
- Paid vacation, holidays, sick, and personal time.
- Childcare tuition discounts.
- Flexible spending plans for both medical and dependent
- Educational assistance.
- Paid professional development days.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V encouraged to
Keywords: Nobel Learning Communities, Bethlehem , Preschool Principal / Director, Education / Teaching , Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!