Special Education Teacher (22-23 School Year) - Bethlehem (RF: 2356)
Posted on: June 23, 2022
We are currently seeking certified Special Education Teachers
for full-time positions working with students in the Bethlehem, PA
area. These positions are for the 2022-2023 school year and begin
in mid-August . Candidates must be Certified Special Education
Teachers in the state of Pennsylvania and have up-to-date
- Must be a certified Special Education Teacher in the state of
- Must have a Bachelor's degree (at minimum).
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Must have excellent references.Responsibilities:
- Assess students' skills to determine their needs and to develop
- Adapt lessons to meet the needs of students.
- Develop Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for each
- Plan, organize, and assign activities that are specific to each
- Teach and mentor students as a class, in small groups, and
- Implement IEPs, assess students' performance, and track their
- Discuss student's progress with parents, teachers, counselors,
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with
federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning
performance.At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and
improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and
behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication
and passion for helping others make us more than a referral
service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest
referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best
fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow
professionally.Humanus is ultimately about people - working with
people in order to work for people.Send Resumes to
Keywords: Humanus, Bethlehem , Special Education Teacher (22-23 School Year) - Bethlehem (RF: 2356), Education / Teaching , Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!