Enrollment Marketing & Technology Consultant
Company: Guardian Life
Posted on: September 13, 2018
Work from Home/Remote Opportunity!Position ObjectiveThe Enrollment Marketing & Technology Consultant, Large Market (EM&TC, LM) serves as the day to day voluntary benefits and enrollment expert, providing dedicated consultation for enrollment technology, communications, and employee engagement. Additionally, the consultant leads pre-sale strategic guidance during the acquisition of new business and in the stewardship of existing client relationships. The EM&TC partners closely with the proposal, sales, on-boarding, and account service teams in an effort to leverage technology, enrollment, and communication strategies to drive premium and participation growth in Guardians voluntary benefits portfolio.
The EM&TC, under the direction of the Enrollment & Technology Manager, will assist with RFP opportunities, participate in finalist planning discussions/meetings, pre-implementation and strategic implementation calls with Large Market Sales and Account Management, collaborate on account planning efforts, and deliver technology recommendations, communication campaigns, and enrollment education to various partners. The EM&TC will serve as secondary support for strategic broker, prospect, and customer meetings to drive targeted financial outcomes driven by focused enrollment strategies.Key Responsibilities
- Lead the writing and creation of print and digital employee benefit communication campaigns for Large Market cases (1,000+ EEs), knowledgeable of leading enrollment platforms and engagement strategies.
- Build new and maintain existing relationships with Proposals, Sales, Service, and Account Management partners to act as Subject Matter Expert on benefits technology, employee communications and enrollment strategies that drive incremental premiums and participation.
- Partner with the ETC Manager to consult and advise proposal, sales, and account management partners on value-added strategies to optimize business with brokers/clients, and drive consumer purchases of Guardian group benefits.
- Align with integrated marketing and service teams within Guardian to affect flawless execution of communications campaigns and ensure that operational/service metrics are met.
- This role will specifically focus on driving incremental premiums and participation in the 1,000+ life Large Market segment and engage with aligned sales partners in the pre-sale process. The Consultant will also collaborate in Case Classification process to assess the quality of sales pipeline and activity through account planning discussions.
- Support strategic pre-sale needs, such as participation analysis, as well as the coordination of key partners to bring data and analytics into client enrollment recommendations.
- Participate on strategic implementation calls with brokers and clients to ensure the sale is on track and enrollment/communication strategies are agreed to and executed.
- Provide platform technology/enrollment/communications strategy direction through the RFP/Proposal generation process, including developing initial proposal for second sale education and enrollment strategy through partnership with customer, broker, sales and/or third party.
- Ensure resources supporting enrollment meetings are incorporated within a broader communications/enrollment strategy.
- Measure participation and monitor case activity to ensure consistent, quality results.
- Serve as the expert to identify and assist broker/clients with on-line enrollment platform options to meet specific client needs and be able to compare and contrast Guardians proprietary platforms as part of the considered set.
- Conduct training workshops for aligned sales, service and on-boarding/implementation partners to increase the knowledge of Guardians Voluntary & Worksite communication and enrollment strategies.
- Advise internal teams on the strategic marketplace positioning of our product capabilities, solutions, and enrollment strategies.
- Deliver on strategic initiatives as directed by the ETC Manager.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The above description includes most significant duties performed. However, other occasional work assignments not mentioned are assumed to be included. Management reserves the right to assign and/or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Keywords: Guardian Life, Bethlehem , Enrollment Marketing & Technology Consultant, Advertising , Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!