Posted on: March 28, 2020
Merakey offers all full-time associates, a full benefits package
including: health, dental, eye plan, retirement plan, tuition
reimbursement, paid time off and much more. This position includes
on-call pay and a generous travel stipend in addition to benefits
package.Merakey is currently seeking a Program Assistant to join
our Adult Behavioral Health Division in our Bethlehem, PA
location.WHAT MERAKEY HAS TO OFFER
- The stability that comes with working for a national leader
providing education and human services to individuals with special
- Highly competitive compensation plans
- Career advancement opportunities in a rapidly growing
- Benefits for all employees including marketplace savings
program (discounts on cell phone plans, shopping, travel and more);
Wellness programs (including discounted gym memberships, mail order
prescription plans); legal and financial services; 24-hour nurse
hotline; life/disability coverage; and Employee Assistance
- Benefits for qualifying employees including medical, dental &
vision coverage; flexible spending account; 403B retirement plan
with company contribution
- Generous PTO plans including vacation, sick, and holiday pay
for qualifying employeesThe Program Assistant is responsible for
supporting members of the Assertive Community Treatment team in all
non-clinical program operations under the direction of the team
- General reception duties, including triaging calls and greeting
- Coordinate communication between ACT team and individuals.
- Maintain individual charts, including set-up and filing.
- Type letters, memos and reports.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings.
- Record admissions and discharges.
- Collect data and prepare various reports, as requested, in
support of management and continuous quality improvement
- Sort, route and prioritize incoming mail and faxes.
- Order and maintain office supplies, equipment and
- Update and maintain Merakey policy and procedure manual.
- Prepare staff work schedules with assistance from
- Maintain records of staff work and leave time.
- Interact with staff, individuals and individual's family
members as appropriate.
- Work with various computer programs to include, but not limited
to, MS Word, Excel, Access and Kronos.
- Provide support with payroll and financial operations/budgets
- Prepare letters to request medical records and individual
authorizations and maintain log of requests and records
- Maintain current insurance information on all ACT
- Maintain and monitor individual funds and budgets, as well as
- Perform other related duties, as required, in support of
program, team and individuals.
- Participate in cross training with other specialists as deemed
necessary by supervisor.POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in an office setting.
- Must pass a criminal history background check and motor vehicle
screenRate of pay: $13.80 /hourAPPLY TODAYApply Online:
www.Merakey.org/careersMerakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer!EOE Protected Veterans/Disability
Keywords: Merakey, Bethlehem , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!