Company: Aston Carter
Posted on: March 14, 2023
URGENTLY HIRING- Tax Specialist- 100% REMOTE A publicly traded
manufacturing company is looking to add a tax specialist to their
team. This Tax Specialist will be responsible for going through
each country they work with to find the deferred taxes and validate
foreign jurisdictions. This clean-up is needed so that the company
will be able to implement a new tax software at the end of 2023.
They will be working within Oracle and Excel daily.
- Strong understanding of ASC 740 including experience with
international tax provisions
- Directly involved in Tax Provision Implementation and
- Involved in interim and year-end tax provision (ASC 740)
including managing calculations for uncertain tax positions (FIN
- Experienced with Valuation Allowance Calculations
- Highly Experienced with Foreign Income Tax Considerations
- Tax Footnote Disclosures
- 8-10 years tax accounting experience
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Strong computer skills, including OneSource Tax Provision (or
similar); Corptax (or similar); Office 365 including Advanced
- Experience with Oracle/ HFM a plus.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently to meet tight
- Degree - BBA in Accounting, or Master of Taxation/CPA a plus
Why work here:
- Chance to support a publicly traded company throughout a
- Learn Oracle HFM, a leading ERP software
- The company will be implementing a tax software later in the
year, so potential to be part of that project
- 100% REMOTE If you have anymore questions, please contact About
Aston Carter: Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter.
We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll
never solicit money from you. At Aston Carter, we're dedicated to
expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who
power our business. Our success is driven by the talented,
motivated people who join our team across a range of positions -
from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of
our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career
success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth
is limitless. Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading
staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and
premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America.
Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our
clients' capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions
to address today's workforce challenges. For organizations looking
for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals,
visit . Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global
leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity
employer and will consider all applications without regards to
race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information or any characteristic protected by law. If you would
like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the
modification or adjustment of the job application process or
interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email for
other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about
this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom
of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for
questions about this position.
Keywords: Aston Carter, Bethlehem , Tax Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...