Senior Financial System Analyst
Location: Green Lane
Posted on: January 25, 2023
This role will be a part of the Corporate Accounting Team with a
focus on managing financial information systems, including
financial model design, report development and system
administration. - This position will solve complex business
problems focusing on technology solutions and business process
redesign. -Location: Currently remote home/office with opportunity
for Hybrid schedule. Office located at 620 Germantown Pike,
Lafayette Hill, PA. -General Duties:
- Design and maintain front end financial systems/processes,
including budget process design, allocation design, etc.
- Design and run financial reports and dashboards in CRM for
corporate accounting and other departments.
- Develop new financial models in CRM system to accommodate
diverse reporting needs.
- Process automation for corporate accounting, including process
support for other departments.
- Act as Corporate accounting's project lead on software
implementations, modifications and upgrades.
- Support all financial systems, including but not limited to GP,
Prophix, Tango and Concur.
- Develop, document, and maintain systems procedures.
- Develop training materials and provide live/virtual training
for financial systems and other office applications.
- Point of contact for financial system end users, IT department
and various financial systems related vendors.BENEFITSMerakey
offers Medical, Dental, Vision insurance plans, competitive
compensation plans, Work/Life balance, flexible schedules, cell
phone discount plan, employee referral bonuses, tuition
reimbursement and much more! -To fill out an on-line application:
-Requisition number: 77660 -ABOUT MERAKEYMerakey is a leading
developmental, behavioral health, and education non-profit provider
with a fifty-year history. We offer a breadth of integrated
services to individuals and communities across the country. Our
belief that every individual has the right to achieve growth,
dignity, and fulfillment guides all of our decisions. At Merakey,
we care about each other and are committed to providing the very
best care to those we serve. Merakey strictly follows a
zero-tolerance policy for abuse. -Merakey is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity Employer! We deeply value diversity and do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, ethnic background, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic
information, or disability status. Moreover, we are committed to
creating teams that reflect the diversity of the communities we
serve and encourage applicants from underrepresented backgrounds to
apply. -Our ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 - 5 years in accounting, finance, IT or related field.
- Comfortable analyzing and reporting on complex information,
including large data sets.
- Proven knowledge of accounting theory and principles
- Strong analytical skills
- Non-profit industry experience a plus.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Project management skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP and/or Prophix
- Strong front end computer skills.
Keywords: Merakey, Bethlehem , Senior Financial System Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Green Lane, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!