Company: Dlp Capital
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Reports To: Property Management Controller
Company: DLP Capital
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401(k) with company
matching, Voluntary Insurance, 3-weeks Paid Time Off, Holidays,
Learning/Educational Incentives, Living Fully Well-being Program,
Flexible Work Schedule, Company Events, and the incredible feeling
of fulfillment from making a difference in the lives of others
while achieving your dreams and goals!
DLP Capital - DLP Capital (DLP) is a leader in the single and
multi-family real estate sectors of brokerage, investment
management, asset management, property management, construction,
and private lending. DLP leads and inspires the building of wealth
and prosperity through the execution of innovative real estate
solutions. DLP generates consistent returns and results for its
investors and partners and gives back through its foundation. The
family of companies includes DLP Capital Partners, DLP Lending, DLP
Real Estate Management, DLP Realty, Alliance Loan Servicing, and
Summary: DLP Capital is looking to add a Property Accountant to our
expanding Property Management Accounting Department. This is not an
entry-level position. You will be primarily responsible for all
aspects of the month end accounting close for any assigned
We are looking for ROCK STARS to join our collaborative team. Are
you driven for greatness? If so, we may be a perfect match! If you
feel that you have the drive, knowledge, skills, and experience to
truly be successful in this role, we want to hear from you
What you have already achieved: (Requirements)
- This position requires extreme attention to detail, analytical
skills, and the ability to meet deadlines in a face paced
- A Bachelors degree in Finance/Accounting is mandatory.
What you are great at: (Responsibilities)
- Preparing & adjusting journal entries & accruals with proper
- Monthly analysis of budget variances, balance sheet
reconciliations, and bad debt.
- Preparation of quarterly work papers and year end tax
- Analysis of annual real estate taxes and insurance for assigned
- Run monthly management fees for all properties using Appfolio
- Record the sale and acquisition of multi-family and single
- Record mortgages, escrow, and lender draws. Reconciling
multiple bank accounts for each assigned entity.
- Intuitive understanding of financial statements and recognition
- The ability to recognize issues and develop solutions.
- Ability to work independently while still contributing to the
- Providing reliable financial reports to the executive team and
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities.
Who you will work with:
- Our FUN & ENERGIZED Accounting Management Staff
- Three Senior Accountants and the AP Team Leader
- The rest of the dedicated accounting department!
What you're motivated by:
- A fast pace. Weve grown exponentially and new team members
continue to join our DLP family.
- An executive leadership team that trusts each other,
communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members
grow, both personally and professionally.
- Visionary, smart, and thoughtful CEO. Ours is the kind of
leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members -
coaching, training, and supporting each other. We have a mantra of
Leaders made here at DLP, focused on developing and growing
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status,
genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Dlp Capital, Bethlehem , Property Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!