Director - Operations
Company: RR Donnelley
Posted on: January 15, 2022
RRD'S Forms Division has an exciting leadership opportunity in
Quakertown, PA! We are now hiring for a Director of Operations to
lead efforts at this facility.
The Director of Operations is responsible to ensure efficient
functional management of operations of a forms print facility while
maintaining a positive safety culture and a high level of customer
satisfaction through a focus on quality. This position is
responsible for managing P&L activity for site, and aligning
business solutions to support Company platform budgeted
- Foster a culture that embraces continuous improvement, is
client-focused, conducts business in the highest ethical manner and
promotes behavior designed to enable each member of the facility to
achieve personal and professional satisfaction through their daily
- Manage all areas of the facility by providing cohesive
direction and leadership to ensure local initiatives support the
strategic direction and conform to applicable divisional and
- Support the preparation of annual budgets in coordination with
finance per corporate directives and guidelines.
- Control expenses by monitoring various financial reports,
establishing expenditure guidelines and by approving expenditures
to achieve budgeted levels of a profitable operation.
- Aggressively enhance capabilities, expertise and service to
promote growth rates.
- Accurately forecast the plant's monthly financial
- Oversee safety, health and environmental issues involving the
operation to ensure the safety of the associates.
- Comply with all federal, state and local regulatory agency laws
- Ensure processes are in place to maximize product quality,
comply with external audit standards and fulfill all customer
quality reporting requirements.
- Resolve elevated customer issues by communicating directly with
customers and Sales. Review and monitor corrective action plans to
- Communicate facility and company direction and goals to all
employees on a regular basis.
- Evaluate the performance of departments and employees to
- Develop a Positive Employee Relations culture through support
of the Open Door and Open Shop policies.
- Other duties as required.
- Demonstrated leader with ability to lead in a fast-paced
environment and work collaboratively with all functional support
areas including Human Resources, Finance, EHS, IT, Sales, etc.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels required
- Strong negotiating skills to deal with both internal and
- Four year BS degree in Engineering, Management or a related
discipline or equivalent experience is required
- Minimum of 5 years relevant management experience a printing
- Experience managing full P&L
- Experience either managing, or working directly with sales
- Business Forms and/or Secure Document, print industry knowledge
At RRD, our people make a difference every day - in production,
working with customers, or behind the scenes in a support role.
They know how to manage the job and exceed expectations. Founded
156 years ago RRD is a Fortune 500 company that employs
approximately 36,000 people in 40 countries across the globe. For a
challenging and rewarding career opportunity with an innovative
industry leader, consider starting or continuing your career with
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
Keywords: RR Donnelley, Bethlehem , Director - Operations, Accounting, Auditing , Quakertown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!