Company: Kitchen Magic
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Nazareth, Pennsylvania, United States - WHO ARE WE?
As the #1 Kitchen Remodeling Company Nationwide in kitchen volume
by QR Magazine for 7 years, Kitchen Magic is committed to our
close-knit culture of employees. That's because we have been a
family-owned and operated company since our start in 1979, and know
that if our employees are happy, our customers will be happy too.
We're not just tooting our own horns. We have received The Morning
Call: Lehigh Valley's Top Workplaces award for 8 years in a
ARE YOU GNOME MATERIAL?
Gnomes are not just our company mascot; they represent the core of
who we are---artisans-masters of our craft in every aspect of what
we do. Kitchen Magic is a company that embraces creativity, thrives
on new ideas and is always looking to push the limits of what can
be achieved in our industry. We challenge ourselves every day, and
together, we embrace change and challenges. And we still have fun
along the way-both during work and after!
We've Got little, but BIG Shoes to Fill.
We're looking for an experienced, team-oriented, and passionate
individual to join our growing Accounting team. As The Controller,
you will help grow and maintain Kitchen Magic's Finance and
Accounting functions-including but not limited to ensuring a high
level of integrity in, and the timely completion of, all financial
activities, actively engage with all departments, supporting
operational needs and driving productivity with advice, analysis
and financial direction.
ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE? If so, here's what you need to have
for the job:
- Manage month end- closing processes, including but not limited
to; timely generation of financial statements, completion and
review of account and bank reconciliations.
- Oversee accounting A/P, A/R, financial data
- Establish processes for inventory control
- Solve problems and identify financial opportunities
- Communicate with receiving, purchasing and production
- Produce reports from the ERP for managers
- Create and maintain operating budget
- Present financial reporting and potential risk areas to senior
- Ensure policies and procedures are in compliance with
professional standards, state and federal regulatory
- Establish and maintain internal controls to support the
- Analyze and make recommendations by criteria including but not
limited to department, territory, product line.
- Communicate results of variance analysis
- Annual audit Fixed Assets experience
- BS in Accounting and Finance, CMA preferred
- 3+ years' experience as a controller or similar level in a
sales and manufacturing environment a MUST
- Supervisory experience
- Hands on experience with an ERP system
- Advanced skills in Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the
- Strong analytical skills
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
Who You Are---
- You're a positive team-player. You're solution-oriented and
understand that excellent communication and collaboration across
all areas of the company is required to be successful.
- You don't fear change. You eat it for breakfast, daily---with a
few cups of coffee.
- You're a time management master. You can organize and manage
priorities in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment.
- You can be detail-oriented, without losing the bigger
- You're an excellent analytical and critical thinker but aren't
afraid to ask questions.
- You believe in the power of fearless feedback. You welcome and
can receive constructive criticism with humility, as well as have
the courage to respectfully offer the same in return. You take
ownership and learn from your mistakes.
- You aren't intimidated to learn on your own. In fact, you crave
learning! We're all about learning new methods of communicating our
brand and products.
Kitchen Magic provides a competitive salary, benefits, and
Kitchen Magic is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Kitchen Magic, Bethlehem , Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Nazareth, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!